- The PPP provides complete coverage for your profession and your practice, all through one carrier – CNA Insurance – providing a streamlined approach to ensure your individual insurance needs are met.
- The PPP Risk Management program addresses measures to reduce your exposure to risk in workable, practical ways through live seminars and self study courses. As an added benefit, those completing a course receive continuing education and professional liability premium credits.
- Each state has its own appointed program representative with dental professional liability insurance experience, industry expertise and a core value placed on quality and customer service.
- A National Advisory Board, consisting of prominent dental professionals, provides insight into changing issues for the benefit of the policyholders. The Board also provides a forum that allows policyholders to be heard by their peers.
- The PPP has a dedicated team of professionals experienced in managing professional liability claims. The law firms are chosen for their expertise in medical and dental professional liability defense providing a winning combination of claims and legal expertise for our insured's.
Available coverages include:
PROFESSIONAL LIABILITY PROTECTION: Locum Tenens, Vicarious Liability, First Aid, Defendant's Reimbursement, Employment Practices Liability Defense, Disciplinary & Licensure Board Defense, HIV Special Extra Expense Endorsement, Contractual Liability including HMOs, PPOs and IPAs
GENERAL LIABILITY PROTECTION: Personal Injury, Medical Payments, Water & Fire Legal Liability, Medical Waste Defense, Non-owned & Hired Automobile Liability
PROPERTY PROTECTION: Valued Practice Income, Employee Dishonesty, Dentist's Electronic Equipment, Sewer Back-Up, Ordinance or Law, Operatory Records, Patient Charts & X-Rays
WORKERS' COMPENSATION: Needle Stick Reimbursement, School of Risk Control Excellent (SORCE), Superior Claim Service, National Coverage Availability
OPTIONAL COVERAGES: Building Coverage, PPP Gold & Platinum Endorsement Packages, Employment Practices Defense & Indemnity, ERISA Fiduciary / Employee Benefits Liability, HVAC Equipment Breakdown